Tuesday 24 March 2015

MAY I TOUCH THE GROUND WITH MY FEET

People might have look at this title and wonder, what a silly title, but when you really start to think about it, it is really silly?

You would of heard the saying, i just feel that am just not here, at times we feel like we are not ourselves.

Nevertheless we just continue on, walking with little or no direction, i once spoke to a nice blind lady for whom we are still friends, and she said to me, "I mighn't be able to see you, but i can still hear you, feel and just know you are a good man", may my wisdom enlighten you.

Those words have made me more appreciative of what i have, as i came from a Celtic Druid background, i always ask my ancestors for enlightenment and wisdom, so one i can repay, by sharing my knowledge and wisdom to those that need a little insight into one's life, as our spiritual journeys always continue to change as we grow with more wisdom and knowledge, those are gifts that we all are blessed with. so don't close yourself down".

May i touch the ground with my feet talks about communing with mother nature and the gift of life that has  been provided for us all, it talks about establishing one's balance in life and staying strong when it is needed, for our ancestors are always offering wisdom, we might not be able to see it, but the natural link with our ancestors always remains true to oneself, our path isn't always clear, but that doesn't mean it doesn't lead you to where you need to be at the time.

Gentle walks along the beach with my feet sinking into the sand, helps me to remember the beauty of life and how lucky we are to be able to walk and commune with nature, bless it be.

May our ancestors remains strong in our hearts and help us to the truth even when darkness may approach.

Many Blessings, Love and Light
Written By Michael Barnett

No comments:

Post a Comment